Saturday, October 15, 2016

Indie Shop Fall 2016 Interviews - Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish

Hello Loves!!
I am excited to show you this project I've been working on for the last two weeks. In preparation for the upcoming Indie Shop on November 5th in Torrance California, I've interviewed all the vendors that will be there. From today until the event, I will be posting an interview a day so that you can get to know each and every one of the faces behind the brands. 
Now.... TO THE INTERVIEW!!!
Today I present to you Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish!
What is your name and where are you from?
My name is Kristen Beals and I am from San Diego, California. I currently reside just outside Tampa, Florida.

When did you start Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish?
I started Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish in June of 2015, from a paperwork aspect, and then launched on October 12 of 2015. I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary.

Well congratulations on your first year. What is meaning behind Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish and how did you come up with your brand name?
I actually borrowed the brand name from my personal blog, which I don't update as often as I should. I am a poet and have a love for all things country. The brand represents the weird dichotomy that is my personality.

What do you love about what you do?
All of it really. I love seeing ideas come to life and creating new colors, and then seeing other people get excited over the things that I have created. It brings me so much joy to see manicures and nail art that customers have created using my polishes. Running a business is a strange beast, but the creative process is very rewarding for me.

What are some of your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
 I am a writer and an artist. I love to read, write, paint, travel, and hike. I love the outdoors and try to spend as much time outside as I can. I have been known to drive aimlessly for hours until I get bored or come across something interesting, I also love to cook.

Reading is one of my favorites too. I love to escape into a good read. Will this be your first event like Indie Shop and if not what do you like about doing events like this?
I've actually been with Indie Shop since the beginning, so this will be my 3rd event. I love being able to interact with other makers face to face, and being able to meet and discuss the products with customers without a computer screen between us.

What will you be bringing to Indie Shop and will you be offering an event exclusive for attendees?
I have not finalized my product list for the event yet, but I plan to bring my holiday collection from last year, a small selection of best sellers, some "prototype" polishes, and I will be debuting my holiday collection for this year at the event. I will have and event exclusive as well as a Limited Edition Duo created for the event.

Is there anything else that you would like people to know about you or Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish?
My polishes are 5-free, cruelty free, gluten free, and vegan friendly. I do not claim 100% vegan, but most of the polishes are. I currently only have one polish that is not vegan, 80s Party Dress, but all of the polishes that I will have at the event will be vegan.

Thank you so much Kristen for taking the time to do this with me. I am excited for Indie Shop and I can't wait to stop by to say hi and shop.

There you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish. Make sure to "Like" their Facebook, and "Follow" them on Instagram for up to date information about things to come.
Don't forget that Indie Shop is November 5th at 10am in Torrance California. There are still tickets available so make sure you get yours before they sell out.
Stop by and say hi to Kristen while you're shopping at Indie Shop. I'll be there too so find me and say hello, I would love to meet all of you!

Let me know what you think about this project and stay tuned for tomorrows interview.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this series so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I'm so excited to get them all done. This will be the most I have EVER posted on my blog lol

      Delete