Monday, October 17, 2016

Indie Shop Fall 2016 Interviews - Lavish Polish

Hello Loves!!
I am excited to show you this project I've been working on for the last two weeks. In preparation for the upcoming Indie Shop on November 5th in Torrance California, I've interviewed all the vendors that will be there. From today until the event, I will be posting an interview a day so that you can get to know each and every one of the faces behind the brands. 
Now.... TO THE INTERVIEW!!!
 Today I present to you Lavish Polish!

What is your name and where are you from?
My name is Emely and I live in Anaheim, California.

When did you start Lavish Polish?
I started Lavish Polish on December 15, 2012.

What is meaning behind Lavish Polish and how did you come up with your brand name?
It actually doesn't have a big meaning. When I was thinking of a name for my brand I wanted it to be cute and girly.

What do you love about what you do?
I love knowing that I am making a nail polish that someone will love as much as I do. Sometimes it is therapeutic for me as I get to express myself through my nail polish and who doesn't love glitter!! I also personally like the fashion aspect of it. I like that all of us indie makers set trends with the shades that we create.

What are some of your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
 For hobbies I would have to say art. I like to draw. I am not the nest but I still like to do it.
For pastimes I would have to say shopping, shopping, and more shopping. I really enjoy shopping. I also enjoy watching movies, football, and basketball with my husband.

Shopping is definitely fun. It's probably one of my favorite pastimes too. Will this be your first event like Indie Shop and if not what do you like about doing events like this?
This will actually be my third Indie Shop. I am shy, but I like meeting and interacting with customers in person. I like to put a face to the name and meeting new people. I also get to hang out with the other makers which is pretty great. They are all a fun bunch.

What will you be bringing to Indie Shop and will you be offering an event exclusive for attendees?
I will have an Event Exclusive named Hall of Mirrors inspired by the Hall of Mirrors in France. I will be bringing the Fall 2016 Collection and possibly the Halloween Trio. Attendees will also have the opportunity to buy the Winter 2016 Collection plus Love Lavish, which is in honor of Lavish Polish turning 4 on December 15th, before they go up for sale on December 10th.
      Hall of Mirrors - Event Exclusive

Is there anything else that you would like people to know about you or Lavish Polish?
Lavish Polish is my baby. It started as a small idea and almost four years later I am still doing something that I love. I couldn't do it without all of the ladies and gentlemen who have been following my brand from the beginning. I pour my heart into each batch and into every polish I have ever made so THANK YOU!!!
 
Thank you so much Emely for taking the time to do this with me. I am excited for Indie Shop and I can't wait to stop by to say hi and shop.

There you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about Lavish Polish. Make sure to "Like" their Facebook page, "Join" their Facebook group, and "Follow" them on Instagram for up to date information about things to come.
Don't forget that Indie Shop is November 5th at 10am in Torrance California. There are still tickets available so make sure you get yours before they sell out.
Stop by and say hi to Emely while you're shopping at Indie Shop. I'll be there too so find me and say hello, I would love to meet all of you!

Let me know what you think about this project and stay tuned for tomorrows interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment