Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Indie Shop Fall 2016 Interviews - Nails Redesigned

Hello Loves!!
I am excited to show you this project I've been working on for the last two weeks. In preparation for the upcoming Indie Shop on November 5th in Torrance California, I've interviewed all the vendors that will be there. From today until the event, I will be posting an interview a day so that you can get to know each and every one of the faces behind the brands. 
Now.... TO THE INTERVIEW!!!
Today I present to you Nails Redesigned!

What is your name and where are you from?
My name is Sara and I live in Corona, California.

When did you start Nails Redesigned?
I started Nails Redesigned on April 2, 2014.

What is meaning behind Nails Redesigned and how did you come up with your brand name?
I chose Nails Redesigned because I wanted people to look at my products as a way to rethink the way they created nail art designs.

What do you love about what you do?
My favorite part about what I do is seeing what other people create using my products. There are so many talented and creative people out in the world and it blows my mind that they can create such amazing things on their nails using something I designed and produced. 
I also love the connections I've made in the community. I have met the most amazing people through Instagram and Facebook, and I'm so thankful for that.

What are some of your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
 Painting my nails, obviously! I also love to read and enjoy swimming.

Will this be your first event like Indie Shop and if not what do you like about doing events like this?
This will be my third Indie Shop! I love interacting with my fellow makers and with customers. It's awesome to be able to put faces to names of people that are active in the community or loyal customers.

What will you be bringing to Indie Shop and will you be offering an event exclusive for attendees?
I'll have a selection of nail vinyls, including holographic holiday decals; Calm Your Tips cuticle oil, acetone additive, and hand and foot scrubs; and lots of extras including nail files, stamping plates, striping tape, and nail charms. You can only get these items at Indie Shop since my website is currently closed with no plan of reopening.

Is there anything else that you would like people to know about you or Nails Redesigned?
All my cuticle oil is nut free, and I offer an unscented version of acetone additive for those that are sensitive to smells. All of my scrubs are 100% natural and are all hand mixed and packaged, along with everything else in the Calm Your Tips line.
 
Thank you so much Sara for taking the time to do this with me. I am excited for Indie Shop and I can't wait to stop by to say hi and shop.

There you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about Nails Redesigned. Make sure to "Like" their Facebook page, and "Follow" them on Instagram for up to date information about things to come.
Don't forget that Indie Shop is November 5th at 10am in Torrance California. There are still tickets available so make sure you get yours before they sell out.
Stop by and say hi to Sara while you're shopping at Indie Shop. I'll be there too so find me and say hello, I would love to meet all of you!

Let me know what you think about this project and stay tuned for tomorrows interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment