Sunday, July 2, 2017

Tastes Like Blurple - Envy Lacquer Indie Shop May 2017 Exclusive

Hello Loves!!
I'm so excited to be sharing the exclusive that Envy Lacquer brought to Indie Shop back in May. This polish is beautiful and I was a bit surprised when I wore it this past week. 
Let's get to the pictures!
 This is Tastes Like Blurple from Envy Lacquer.
 
This polish is the perfect mix between blue and purple. It's a holo polish but it did surprise me because it also has purple to green shifting flakies.
The formula on this polish was amazing. It went on like butter, didn't flood my cuticles and I didn't have to do any clean up. That's a major win in my book. I also only needed two coats for perfect coverage which is a big plus. 
Unfortunately this polish was an exclusive for Indie Shop back in May so it's no longer available.
 
I haven't seen it for sale on any destash pages but then again I'm on a strict no buy in preparation for Indie Shop on July 29th here in San Francisco and Indie Shop on October 13th in San Antonio so I haven't been paying much attention.
If you see this anywhere and you're able to get your hands  on it... GO FOR IT! You will not be disappointed.

That's all for today loves. Leave me a comment and let me know what other goodies you would like to see on my blog. I haven't ventured into the world of tutorials but I am in the process of figuring things out so that I can bring those to you too.
Until next time!

Make sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter so you don't miss out on future reviews, interviews, blog posts, manis, and giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment