Thursday, October 8, 2015

Nails Redesigned: Calm Your Tips Nail Care Line

I'm so excited to share with you the nail care line from Nails Redesigned, Calm Your Tips. The name is just so cute, and the products are very effective.
I work in an auto repair shop so my hands suffer and it's very hard for me to keep them soft, so I'm always on the hunt for great products that will help.

So let's jump right into this.

I was sent these items for review by Sara at Nails Redesigned, and from the moment I opened the box it was like the holidays had poured out. The smell of these items are amazing!!
I was sent four products from this new line, and one of the items will be released on November 15. I wasn't able to include the mani bombs in this picture (more details below)





 

Pumpkin Pie Hand Scrub- 4oz

This scrub is very coarse and smells wonderful. If pumpkin is your favorite scent this scrub will be a must have for you. I put a small amount on my hands using the wooden spoon provided with the jar and rubbed it over my hands. There was a lot of good oils in the scrub and it definitely helped soften my hands.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy all the goodness in the jar because while in transit, due to the hot weather we were experiencing in my area, some of the oils had managed to seep out of the container (You can see the oil stain on the sticker on the top of the jar). Regardless, the scrub still worked, and my hands were way softer than before I used it.
The Pumpkin Pie Hand Scrub retails for $7 and comes in the 4oz jar with a wooden spoon.
The ingredients in the hand scrub are : White sugar, coconut oil, Demerara sugar, and fragrance oil




Candy Cane Mani Bombs- Available November 15th


Besides nail polish, my next favorite thing is Mani Bombs. These mani bombs are Candy Cane scented, and will be available for purchase on November 15 on their website. They smelled like peppermint and it didn't leave a dry feeling to my hands once I was done. My hands felt nice and smooth even an hour later.
I did have to use a spoon to grab my mani bomb out of its bag because it was very fragile but that didn't change the effectiveness and they worked the same way.
The mani bombs retail for $2.50 and includes three mani bombs.


Cherry Bomb Mini Cuticle Oil


 This cuticle oil reminded me of cherry scented lip gloss from when I was a teen and the scent lasted for the longest time. 
It comes in a roller applicator and it's the perfect size for carrying in your purse. It soaks up real well and has definitely helped my cuticles since I started using it.
This mini cuticle oil is retailed at $4 and is currently available in 7 scents.
With the cold weather setting in, this will be my new best friend.

Mini Glass Nail File 

This mini glass file, along with the mini cuticle oil are now a must have in my purse. I had never used a glass nail file but I will never go back to using any other type. I forgot to take before pictures but now that I've changed nail shape this is my go to guy. When I use this file it gives me a smooth edge and I don't need to do much to get the shape that i want. This mini glass nail file is about 3-4 inches in length and retails for $6.


*You can find these and other products on their new website http://nailsredesigned.com/

 

Overall, Would I recommend this product to my friends?

Being that this is a new nail and hand care line, normally I would be skeptical, but seeing as to how every single one of this products has helped the look and feel of my hands I would definitely recommend this to everyone, not just my friends. I had a problem with dry and rough hands and cuticles. This line has helped keep my hands in such better shape and let's not forget the smell!!
I've tried a lot of brands and this has taken the number one slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment